Lesson 6: Training Webinar - Step 5 Continued - 80/20 Maintenance
It was a pleasure and an honor to guide you through this process as a clinician. Thank you for showing up and giving it your all.
We went over:
- Case study presentations & completing certification (please look for a detailed email about this next week)
- Step 5 and the 80/20 Balance - what that looks like for different clients and the importance of customizing
- Transition Supplements - general to specific
- How Terraforming will continue to take place, and the importance of the “slow and steady wins the race” approach
- Supporting cellular energy
- Many more questions and answers!
Download the webinar transcript
View The Webinar Replay From An Attendee's Perspective:
Here are follow up links and additional information to things we spoke about:
- Neem, Uva Ursi & Citrus Seed Extract as additional supports
- Dry Farm Wine
- Organic Mold-Free Purity Coffee
- My Green Fills Fruit and Veggie Wash
- Do Digestive Enzymes Help or Hurt? - Blog by Dr. Jack Tips.
We can’t wait to watch you soar and be an instrumental part of the positive change this planet so desperately needs.
Remember, slow and steady wins the race. Trust the power of the work until you rise in confidence as an expert, and allow this to grow organically. I promise it will.
- Watch the Step 5 training webinar