If you have implemented GT5 and taken yourself through this 10-week process, you should be SO PROUD. You are amazing. We know what it takes to accomplish this and it is not easy! It required discipline, diligence, focus, strength, courage, optimism, time, money, and energy. I commend you for loving yourself enough to go through this process and hope that it contributes to your health for YEARS to come. Enjoy the next few months as you continue to build wellness. Expand your diet, and hopefully you will become intuitive with your nutrition as you feed yourself on all levels. Measure your progress with the Symptom Wheel, expand your goals and your belief in what is possible for your life. Reach for the sky, but take it step-by-step and be kind to yourself. May you be blessed and reach your highest health and happiness potential.
- Watch Moving Forward Video
- Begin Implementing Action Items for Step 5
- Download and print the Physical Symptom Wheel for End of the Program and for After Terraforming.
- Review your Goals Sheet from Getting Started and fill out the Goals Worksheet for Step 5 (create new goals for next 3 months)
- Download and read Getting Slow, and Lifestyle Suggestions and Mary Shenouda's 5 Days of Meals, Movement and Meditation
- Visit Bonuses and Resources Module for continuing education