As for following up, here are links to things we mentioned/suggested:
- L-Lysine - 1,000mg/day for 4 weeks. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that is great for reducing the viral load for those with shingles. VIVI (available for purchase through Jack at wellnesswiz.com) at a dose of 2 caps, twice daily for three weeks, then reduce to 1 cap, twice daily until the bottle is empty. Celery juice is also a great recommendation, as is vitamin D and vitamin A.
- Curcumin - 2 capsules for 60 days, and then 1 capsule for pain management and arthritis. Additionally, be sure to have Golden milk a few times a week.
- Similase Lipo - Start with 2 capsules with meals containing the largest amount of fat, then reduce to 1 capsule for long-term support.
- Glutathione - 1 capsule, twice daily for detoxification and liver health which is essential for skin health.
- Liver GI Detox - 2 capsules, twice daily for liver detoxification. This is a great product for those with a stagnant liver and have psoriasis.
- Proteolytic Enzymes - 1 capsule, 2x a day away from meals.
- MoRs - For MTHFR, liver health, and detoxification.
We started and closed the call by connecting the dots between the thyroid, gut health, immune dysregulation and inflammation. For optimal health, we must address from every angle. There is a significant amount of T4 (inactive thyroid hormone) that is converted to the active thyroid hormone, T3 in the GI tract. So if our gut is off, this process can slow down or stop completely. Additionally, our thyroid has an influence on the tight junctions of the stomach as well as the small intestine. It is also responsible for protecting the gut mucosal lining from stress.
The connection between the two is simple: we can't have a healthy gut without a healthy thyroid (and adrenals!) and you can’t have a healthy thyroid without a healthy gut. If you would like to learn more, please feel free to check out our free Adrenal Mini-Course. We also have our live Adrenal ReCode starting at the end of the month, you can join that program with a 00 discount as a result of being a Gut Thriver. Use code GT5WEBINAR2 at checkout.