Lesson 9: Training Webinar - Getting Started
In this webinar, we cover the following:
- All elements of the Getting Started Module and how to best implement them with your case studies.
View The Webinar Replay From An Attendee's Perspective:
Follow up links to things we mentioned/suggested are below:
- PharmaGABA – this inhibitory neurotransmitter helps pump the brakes on stress and supports restful sleep and a focused mind.
- L-Theanine – this amino acid is the biologically active constituent of green tea responsible for promoting relaxation and reducing stress and anxiety.
- Jatamansi – this plant has the power to reduce anxiety, support restful sleep, and strengthen the nervous system.
- Phosphatidylserine - 100mg before sleep to bind to high cortisol for those who wake between 1-4 am. Please read the entire sleep tips handout before employing this and watch our Circadian Rhythm Show to make sure you’re using the right tool.
- The Whole Journey Blog – you may send case studies links to our Food As Medicine TV shows, if they are supportive (you are not allowed to send case studies videos that are in your practitioner portal).
- Gut-Body Connection & Preventing Autoimmune Diseases – for information on how the program turns over the genetic code in the gut microbiome and addresses autoimmunity.
- The Mindset of Health With Mary Shenouda – you may share this audio file with you case studies on the power of mindset in healing.
- The Shocking Truth About Your Health, Dr. Lissa Rankin – you may share this video with your case studies on the importance of addressing the whole person - mind, body AND spirit.
- Grocery Store Tour – you may share with your case studies this tour of the produce section that shows you how to use specific types of produce for digestive calming and healing.
- Watch the training webinar