Lesson 9: Training Webinar - Getting Started
In this webinar, we cover the following:
- All elements of the Getting Started Module and how to best implement them with your case studies.
View The Webinar Replay From An Attendee's Perspective:
Follow up links to things we mentioned/suggested and answers to a few questions that were asked but not answered on the webinar are below:
- The business webinars will be Wednesdays at 11 am PST starting in mid-late March. Exact dates to be announced in February.
- If someone has high copper, omit the liver
- Pete’s Paleo for meal delivery if clients/patients request it and someone is not available in your area
- 125-200mg of chlorella if they cannot handle lemon or ACV in their morning water
- Hyland’s Cell Salts were recommended and Jack also recommended other brands
- Jack sells the homeopathic combination of Thuja, Silica, and Ledum for those who choose to get the COVID vaccine and can be found here. You can also find these very inexpensively at any health food store. Other recommendations to also do concurrently with this is - homeopathic COVID vaccine, quercetin, 5,000-10,000iu of Vitamin D3 for 21 days, 50mg zinc before bed for 21 days.
- Phosphatidylserine - 100mg before sleep to bind to high cortisol for those who wake between 1-4 am. Please read the entire sleep tips handout before employing this and watch our Circadian Rhythm Show to make sure you’re using the right tool.
- Watch the training webinar