Here are the top issues and/or questions you’ll likely have in this step. (If you’re prepared for them and your expectations are set appropriately, then you can convey them as the expert to your case studies that they are normal and they are not alone. We dive into them deeper in the troubleshooting PDF and of course on the Practitioner Webinar):
- As my client reintroduced certain foods back, she is experiencing
undigested foods in her stool which had not happened previously
- Still experiences an intermittent, sharp burning sensation in stomach.
- Can my client/patient add alcohol back into the diet? Which types are best?
- How often can my client/patient do the Gut Thrive program?
- Recommendations for eating out in restaurants or social functions
- Still experiencing histamine intolerance
- Plan S but is still experiencing bloating, gas, and constipation
- Colostrum and dairy sensitivities
- Autoimmune conditions and nightshades after the program
- Dermatitis on the face
- Discomfort in upper GI tract after meals
Download the handout
Download the video transcript
Download the audio file (mp3)