Please read this page before beginning the program.
Inside this member portal is everything you need to learn to execute our Gut and Immune Healing Protocols. Each of the program modules can be accessed by choosing the Module tab at the top of the page or by selecting a module on the Home page (where you began).
Once you open a module, you will see a list of all the lessons in that module. You can use the blue bar on each page to move forward to the next lesson or module in the program. Your training begins with the Getting Started Module and together we’ll finesse each and every module specific to your clients’ and patients’ needs as meeting them where they are is half the battle to improving their health for the long-term.
Clicking on words that are highlighted in teal throughout the program will open additional pages or links.
Lessons contain videos and webinars to watch, along with Action Steps and handouts to download and print. If you need to access any of the handouts in the program without going to the specific lesson where they are located, you can use the Resources tab at the top of the page in the menu bar.
We highly recommend you go through Gut Thrive yourself, if you haven’t already, as it is so much easier to administer something that you yourself have experienced and will make you much more relatable and confident.
After you take your Assessment in the Getting Started Module and find out which Plan you are in, purchase your Supplement Kit (and individual supplements) by using our public-facing store here. Once you complete your certification, you can access Gut Thrive supplements for your clients and patients in one of two ways: (1) for health coaches and international practitioners, you will be given access to our Affiliate Supplement Program that will provide you with a commission for client supplement purchases from our public store or (2) for all other practitioners, you will be given access to our practitioner store, where you can order supplements for your clients and patients from us four times per year at a 20% discount and mark them up 25% which is the full retail cost.
We will be building an extensive knowledge base for this program as it evolves and we answer your unique questions related to your clients and patients.
If you are unable to find an answer you need in the Troubleshooting Module and documents, and it does not get answered on the webinars, please feel free to reach out to our Clinical Customer Care team using the Support button located in the bottom right hand corner of every portal page.
Clinical Customer Care Guidelines
We put a great deal of time and effort into our programs to ensure you have the guidance you need to successfully execute the work.
It is beneficial to watch the module videos and thoroughly review all the handouts once or even twice to take in and apply this new information.
Our team of highly-trained integrative and holistic nutritionists is available to provide email support to help your clients and patients execute the program better, and we hope to do that in our LIVE webinars and Case Studies but are also available to you via email under the following guidelines:
- If you have a question, please submit a ticket via email to [email protected].
- Our clinical support team is available Monday-Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST and will respond to your email within 48 business hours.
- In order to support everyone efficiently, we ask that you limit your tickets to two weekly with no more than 2 questions per ticket.
- If you submit more than 4 questions or 2 tickets within a 48-hour time period, we will need to put your email at the end of the queue so we can ensure we are able to respond to everyone within our guaranteed response time.
- Before submitting a ticket, please be sure to check the troubleshooting modules and the transcripts of the live webinars to make sure it’s not a duplicate question.
We thank you for your understanding and are so looking forward to helping you help others create abundant health on all levels!
- Welcome to Gut Thrive in 5™ – Video with Christa
- Setting Expectations – Video with Christa
- Physical Symptom Wheel for Getting Started
- Goals Sheet for Getting Started
- Program Timeline
- Gut Thrive Program Outline
- The Assessment– Video with Jack Tips, PhD, CCN
- Understanding the Supplements - Video with Christa
- Phase 1 of the Supplements- Video with Christa
- Phase 2 and 3 of the Supplements - Video with Christa
- Order Supplements
- Inside Your Supplement Kit
- Plan F Supplement Protocol
- Plan H Supplement Protocol
- Plan P Supplement Protocol
- Plan S Supplement Protocol
- Additional Supplements and Product Substitutions
- Prepping the Body and Mind - Video with Christa
- The Shocking Truth About Food by Lissa Rankin - Video
- Action Items for Getting Started and Step 1
- pH Testing and Food Effects on Body Chemistry
- Increasing Greens, Decreasing Caffeine, and Hydration
- Basic Food Combining
- CCF Tea, and Castor Oil Packs
- Primary Food Defined
- The Mindset of Health with Mary Shenouda
- Gathering Supplies and Product Recommendations
- Prep Week Breakfast Ideas
- Ensuring Your Clients Successfully Implement Preparation Week
- Troubleshooting Getting Started
- Training Webinar: Getting Started
- The Diet - Slashing Inflammation- Video with Christa
- Plan F Dietary Guidelines, Meal Plans, and Shopping Lists
- Plan H Dietary Guidelines Meal Plans, and Shopping Lists
- Plan P Dietary Guidelines Meal Plans, and Shopping Lists
- Plan S Dietary Guidelines Meal Plans, and Shopping Lists
- Recipes (for ALL Plans)
- Vegan/Vegetarian Guidelines and Recipes
- Snack Ideas and Recipes (for ALL Plans)
- How To Implement Step 1 Webinar
- Grocery Store Tour
- Castor Oil - The Oil That Heals
- Troubleshooting Practitioner Step 1
- Training Webinar: Practitioner Step 1
- Introduction to the Pathogen Purge - Video with Christa
- The Pathogen Purge Strategy - Video with Jack Tips, PhD, CCN
- How to Implement Step 2 Webinar
- How to Make Your Sludgy Cocktail - Video with Christa
- The 4-Day Fast Webinar
-The 4-Day Fast Protocol
- Action Items for Step 2 and Transition Week
- Troubleshooting Step 2: Part 1: Pathogen Purge
- Training Webinar: Step 2: Part 1: Pathogen Purge
- Step 2 Introduction Part 2: Supporting The Purge
- Cleansing Modalities Webinar
- Detox and Neurological Supplements Webinar
- Self-Care / Detoxification Techniques
- Coffee Enemas, and Salt Water Flushes
- Diarrhea, Constipations, and Neurosensory Activators
- Closing Your Ileocecal Valve
- Magnesium and How to Self-Test
- Pathogen Dossier
- Troubleshooting Step 2: Part 2: Supporting The Purge
- Training Webinar: Step 2: Part 2: Supporting The Purge
- The Reseeding and Healing of the Gut Intro – Video with Christa
- The Reseeding and Healing of the Gut – Video with Jack Tips, PhD, CCN
- Mindful Eating, and Food Mood Journal
- Mental / Emotional Cleansing
- How To Implement Step 3 Webinar
- Action Items for Steps 3, 4, and 5
- Troubleshooting Step 3: The Reseeding & Gut Healing Process
- Training Webinar: Step 3: The Reseeding & Gut Healing Process
- HCL Evaluation Intro – Video with Christa
- Upper GI Education with Jack Tips, PhD, CCN - Video
- HCL Challenge
- Intro to Terraforming – Video with Christa
- Understanding Terraforming – Video with Jack Tips, PhD, CCN
- Fiber - Soluble, Insoluble, and Resistant
- Fermented Foods
- How To Implement Step 4 Webinar
- Troubleshooting Step 4: The HCL Evaluation & Terraforming
- Training Webinar: Step 4: The HCL Evaluation & Terraforming
- Introduction to 80/20 Maintenance – Video with Christa
- 80/20 Rule
- Transition Supplements
- Neurological Supplements
- Clean Eating
- Fats, Oils, and The Truth About Soy
- The Healing Benefits of Raw Milk
- The Whole Journey Cookbook
- Troubleshooting Step 5: 80/20 Maintenance
- Training Webinar: Step 5: 80/20 Maintenance
- Moving Forward - Video with Christa and Jack Tips, PhD, CCN
- Getting Slow, and Lifestyle Suggestions
- 5 Days of Meals, Movement and Meditation
- Dr. Tom's Perspective on Gut Healing - Video with Christa and Dr. Tom O’Bryan
- The Gut, Skin, and Oral Microbiome Connection with Christa and Dr. Jack Tips
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Cholesterol, A New Approach
- Histamine Intolerance
- Homeopathic Protocol for Surgery
- SIBO, by Dr. Jack Tips
- Thyroid Dysfunction, by Dr. Jack Tips
- Thyroid Medications, by Izabella Wentz
- Thyroid Protocols
- 10 Steps to Dealing with Sugar Addiction
- How’s Your PsychoBiome, by Dr. Jack Tips
- Use the outline in this Module to understand where everything is located within the Modules and use the Quick Links to find Lessons.
- Use this page as an “Index” for the program or go to the Menu Bar and click on the “Getting Started” module and the “Next” button will progress you through the entire program.