Lesson 5: Training Webinar - Step 1 - Slashing Inflammation
You are to begin administering Step 1 Supplements and the Diet Plan this week.
Here are the documents you’re working with within your client/case study base this week:
- The Gut Thrive Diet Plan (this link includes them all)
- Plan F Supplement Protocol
- Plan H Supplement Protocol
- Plan P Supplement Protocol (the webinar explains the difference in these supplements from the other plans and the brilliant and totally different strategy around rooting out parasites holistically)
- Plan S Supplement Protocol
- Additional Supplement and Product Substitutions
Important Note: Those on Plan H and Plan F will need to have their sexual partner on 1-2 supplements as well come Step 2 since they can pass via saliva or sexually, respectively and you will need to communicate this to your case study so they don’t get reinfected in this way.
Download the webinar transcript
View The Webinar Replay From An Attendee's Perspective:
Additional links to things we discussed:
- Intermittent Fasting Pros and Cons
- Concentrated Trace Minerals
- Oral Health Show
- Best Greens for Thyroid and Kidneys
- Ketogenic Diet: Pros and Cons
- Water and Hydration Show
- CALM formula (that’s in Step 3)
- VRM1 and VRM3 Formulas (Plan P)
- Conventional vs. Natural Wine Choices
- Kidney Cleansing Cocktail
- PharmaGABA, l-Theanine, and (only if GABA and Theanine are not enough) Indian Valerian root instead of Ambien. Note, valerian root should not be administered more than 21 days in a row so as not to elevate liver enzymes. We also mentioned taking 2 Jatamansi to calm the nervous system at night with a banana with 1 teaspoon of butter.
Good luck, have fun, and stay inspired vs. overwhelmed. And remember to trust the process and have patience as it unfolds because this is a paradigm shift in terms of the way of approaching private practice.
- Watch the Step 1 training webinar